Sunday 22 February 2009

Wow =O

It's been awhile hasn't it...
Alot has been happening recently

I went on holiday with GeorgieBOOM
It was sexy
Kinda a little bit cold but it was bearable =]
Videos of the fun times will go on youtube soon enough.

I had my 18th on the 10th =]
It feels good being able to drink legally
No more worrying about ID

I've also finally gotten inked
There's a picture if you follow this link
http://twitpic.com/1mw41
Didn't hurt half as much as i thought it might
Except when it was going over my hip bone!!
I mean SRSLY?!?!
It felt so nasty going over the bone.

Oh... one last thing...
I wrote a blog a little while ago
Talking about how much it hurts knowing you can't have someone.
About them being all you think about etc.
Well... that's now completely IRRELEVANT!

So the guy it was written about
I've known him for 4 years
We're best friends for like ever
And I've kinda utterly adored him for 3 years of that.
I hid it because I was scared I didn't have a chance,
Besides I'd rather have been his friend than risk losing him.
No matter who i went out with I always ended up not being happy because he was all I could think about.
None of this matter anymore....
He's now my boyfriend
And I've never been so happy
I've always taught myself that nothing lasts forever
But I really hope this does.

21/02/09 - best day of the year without competition <3

No comments: