Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year Guys.

Finally 2009!
This year is gonna be better because of a few goals I've set myself.

Firstly I'm gonna be a happier person this year. No more getting upset about stupid little insignificant things. As long as the world keeps spinning, my heart keeps beating and my lungs carry on breathing everything is perfectly fine.

Secondly by my 18th birthday [Feb 10th] I've promised myself I'd be a size 8. Bring on the hour jogs every morning and the smaller portions. I WILL be a size 8 and I'm not gonna stop til I am. I know alot of you will just tell me I'm fine the way I am but seriously I'm not happy with the way I look at all. I know that when I'm a size 8 I'll be happy with the way I look.

Finally my last objective. I will do whatever it takes to get onto the Animation course in Luton. I'm gonna work so hard to get what I want this year. I finally know where my life wants to take me and it's down the road of computer animation. Everything about it facinates me.

Goodbye dreary, lonely, grey 2008
Hello bright, shiny, new year ^_^

1 comment:

Justthat. said...

Good luck with the luton thing..I have applied there too =] awesomely awesome..

& I wont say you look fine the way you do (you prob look insanely amazing)..but if thats your goal good luck =]